- KELSI DAGGER, KODI SANDAL, BLACK, WOMENS, US 10 M, EURO 40, LEATHER, NEW IN BOX
- Mens Adidas Originals Gazelle Energy bluee Trainers (TGF23)
- Pleaser, Calzado Atlético womenes, size 40 EU 9US
- Adidas Superstar RT trainers - bluee suede, size 5 - WORN ONCE
- BZ933 CROWN shoes bluee leather women moccasins EU 35,EU 36,EU 37,EU 38,EU 39,EU
- Converse Unisex CT OX 144809C Sneakers Larkspur Size UK 10 BCF86
- grey Zapatillas deportivas American Club AD05
- LEDER SLIPPER HALBSCHUHE HERRENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 45 Dunkelblue 5361
- New Balance Mens Size 14 White Walking shoes MX608V3B
- Pleaser 7 tip jar platform exotic dancer sandals
- Schutz Womens Novoli Tan Leather Woven Heels Sandals 10 Medium (B,M) BHFO 5827
- At Reason, Tim Sandefur criticizes the New York Times'
"1619" project, its effort to revive discussion of the legacy of
American slavery: The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a ‘Glorious Liberty Document.’.
Ariat 10001203 Men's H2O Workhog Western Boot Comp Toe Sz. 10D S15
For one thing, the idea that, in Hannah-Jones' words, the "white men" who wrote the Declaration of Independence "did not believe" its words applied to black people is simply false. John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others said at the time that the doctrine of equality rendered slavery anathema. True, Jefferson also wrote the infamous passages suggesting that "the blacks…are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind," but he thought even that was irrelevant to the question of slavery's immorality. "Whatever be their degree of talent," Jefferson Altra Lone Peak 2.0 Size US 14 M (D) EU 49 Men's Trail Running shoes A1453-2, "it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others."
Ironically, the thrust of the "1619" thesis echoes the insistence of actual white supremecists of the 1800s: the myth that America's founding was inherently racist.
I find the Amazon Product du Jour amusing, but I wonder if anyone outside a Certain Age Range will get it. Altra One 2.5 - Road Trail Running Training Athletic Sneakers Women's 9 bluee is an explanation, sorry.
- At the Hoover Institution, David Henderson opines that A Carbon Tax Is Not A Slam Dunk.
Specifically, it may not be the best way to combat climate
change. For example…
Ariat H2O Workhog Western Work Boots Composition Toe Size US 10EE Z109
As I've said before: the problem isn't figuring out how to adjust the global thermostat; we're only going to get better at doing that over the coming decades.
The problem is: once we have that power in hand, who decides where to set it? You think arguments over your house's thermostat setting are bad? Just multiply the arguers by billions, and give some of them nuclear weapons.
- Kevin D. Williamson, writing at National Review asks about Patriotism: Is It Possible?.
ARIAT Womens Brown Nubuck Western Strathmore Clogs Style 21203 Size 8.5 B
BNWTs ASOS WHITE Black Dahlia pearl toecap Leather brogue, size 7
One cannot love a hateful country the way one might love a racist uncle in spite of his shortcomings, because the love of country cannot survive the contempt and condescension one unavoidably feels toward doddering old men who should have learned better by now but are too old to be taught. You might cut your dotty uncle some slack, but love of country assumes a certain minimum of respect for it and confidence in it that are precluded by the kind of eye-rolling indulgence that in the South is accompanied by the exclamation “Bless your heart!”
Among KDW's further observations is a drive-by hit on the term Latinx: a "neuter neologism" used "to refer to people descended from speakers of a language that is unintelligible without gender specificity."
- Bobs from Skechers Women's Bobs Plush - Fit Pig Slip-On shoes
Asics Gel Lyte III “Green Suede” Size 8 H5U3L
To be sure, such a reform would be sweeping. Yet, so are the problems faced by the program.
I buy Veronique's premise: it would be a sensible matter to cut benefits for people [gulp, like me] who have a comfortable nest egg to fall back on. I don't know how the politics will work out, though.